Brewtown Rumble 2017


























The Brewtown Rumble has come and gone already. Yvette and I decided to check it out and support our friends Cyndi and Nick at the Moto-fied booth. For those of you that are not familiar with Moto-fied, we are a full custom shop offering sandblasting, powder coating, anodizing, wheel truing, fabrication work, and carburetor rebuilding. So Yvette and I sold shirts and merch while Cyndi and Nick got to explore the old Pabst city.

There were some beautiful samples of Ducati Monzas and I have never seen so many Bultacos together in one place before! As some of you might already know, Yvette and I have been working on getting a Bultaco Alpina back on the road again, and I have been telling Yvette Bultacos are quite rare. Well, by the looks of things at the rumble they sure are out there still!

I decided to bring two cameras to the event, my Nikon D5000 and then my medium format Kowa Six. As soon as I can find a scanner I will be sure to upload all the black and white photos that I took.

Stay tuned!


Comments