CB750






I met a guy at the motorcycle show this past weekend that was trying to sell his old Honda CB750 due to er....complications with his drivers license. He was very sad to let this bike go, and I could see his passion for his bike in the way that he explained to me all the custom work that was done to the bike. The drivers foot pegs had been cut off and clutch lever lengthened and operated from the passenger foot pegs. I have always liked the cafe racer look, and done tastefully to this bike was no exception. On the headlight assembly there were two cast skull medallions that reminded me of some of the work a friend of mine does with cast aluminum skulls. Definitely a cool accent piece. The modifications didn't end with the cosmetics. The engine had been bored out from 750cc to 863cc if I remember correctly. The restrictive air box assembly was replaced by four pod filters. 

Comments