Selling the Tib



Today is a bitter sweet victory for me, I finally sold my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon. This came after weeks of sitting on a blown head gasket which would cost more than the car is worth to fix. And if you have stayed up to date on my projects, I really do not have any free time to spend to try and fix it.

This car was very special to me because it was my first car, and really is what got me into he hobby of working on cars. The first thing I did to this car when I purchased it four years ago was replaced the radio with a girlfriend, debadged the Hyundai emblems and used the Euro Tuscani emblem set, Cold air intake, brakes and oil changes. I always loved to "wrench" on this car and learn how to do everything, it was a challenge, and I love a good challenge. We have had a lot of good times together, and I am looking forward to all the good memories with my 260z. I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

Sappy post over.

Comments