Vintage Motorcycle Show at Schlossmann Motorcycles of Milwauke















































This morning was the Father's Day Vintage Motorcycle Show at Schlossmann Motorcycles of Milwaukee. I have been looking forward to this Motorcycle Show for weeks, actually ever since I drove my 1975 BMW R60/6 (The blue one in the photos above) to the dealership to inquire if they could do some work on my bike. There were some really awesome classic bikes in attendance, an old Norton Commander, some BSA's, even a Vincent! Oh and how could I forget the old 1907 Triumph Board Track Racer! I am happy that I made it out to the show, and ecstatic that I got some compliments on my old BMW!

If you see photos of your bike and would like copies of the photographs, I would be more than happy to email you my digital files, contact me at: johnmichaelmcgeen@gmail.com

Comments