Parts were Delivered


Yesterday I received most of the parts that I had ordered to repair my 260z in the mail. The first thing that I said when I saw all the packages in the kitchen was,"It's like Christmas!(except usually I receive socks and underwear)." This weekend I will be installing all the new parts, but I couldn't help but start with some flexible hose lines that were cracked, and also mocking up the Xenon front air dam. I am very pleased with the look of the air dam, it really finishes the look of the front end, in my opinion.






The tool in the photo above is all you really need in order to bend your new brake line. The guys at the parts store warned me to not be discouraged if I couldn't bend the new line in exactly the same fashion as the factory line, just as long as it screws into the caliper it should be good to go!


Once the old flexible line came off, it is ready to install the new line. 


That easy, stay tuned for more updates!

Comments