New Tools




This morning I really wasn't feeling the best. I have been coming down with a cold over the past few days, and the humidity really doesn't help either. I originally told my friend Chad that I would stop over at his house Saturday to pick up some old tools and help him clean out his garage, but because of the power outage craziness we rescheduled for this morning. I used my Dad's Rav4 because there was NO WAY that all of these cool machines would fit in the back of my Datsun.

My Haul included another Craftsman lathe, complete with 3 jaw self centering chuck, buffing wheel, old bandsaw, scroll saw, and some other miscellaneous small hand tools.




These hammers and vise will not be going into my own collection, but will be holding these to give to someone next time I see her. I hope she likes them!

Comments