Skulls for days


I let my printer run for hours today just printing skulls, I was able to do 3 small skulls, each one taking roughly 1 hour 30 minutes. Its so nice to be able to trust my printer won't self destruct and carry on with my day and not babysit it anymore.

You all have no idea how long it has taken me to get to this point though.


Fast forward to working on side projects at night...


I moved some things around my studio in order to work more seriously on my 2nd Prusa i2. 


The extruder came not to long ago from China. I don't know how I feel about using it yet, but Lulzbot was all out of hot ends so I went to ebay to find a replacement to my usual source.



It blows me away the level of detail and precision that goes into 3d printing, especially the level that I have achieved. 

Thank you so much for all your help Frankie Flood, Pete Prodoehl, and Aaron de Lanty! 
I could not have done any of this without you!

Comments

Post a Comment