D90 Hiatus


I apologize to all my readers, I have been distant lately because my main camera finally has died. I still have been doing amazing things and working on some really cool projects that I cannot wait to share with you all.

I purchased this Nikon D90 off of Craigslist at the beginning of this year, and was getting beautiful photographs, in fact most(if not all) of the photographs that you see on this blog were shot with this camera! I do not blame the seller, as the camera has functioned like a dream up until this point.

The problem with the D90 I think was battery related as I never got the camera wet, dropped it, etc. Just one day when I pulled it out of my backpack the battery was dead so I placed the battery on the charger only to find out that the battery would no longer hold a charge... That was odd. So I went out and purchased a new battery, charged it to full, and now the only thing that happens is the full battery icon flashes, but no other buttons, shutter, flash will function. I contacted Nikon, but they quoted me $225.00 to make the repair. Too rich for my blood.

I guess from now on I will be using my backup D5000 until I can afford a new camera, maybe one of these days I will invest in one that shoots 1080p video.

Comments