Matchbox Happiness


One of my friends from work gave me a Hot Wheels Datsun 620 Truck at work this week. He told me that somehow I came up in conversation with his friend who is an amazing metalsmith and car enthusiast. He told his friend about the Triumph and Datsun that I have been working on, she pulled out the little matchbox car and told him, "If he loves Datsuns he will love this."

She was not wrong.

 It was a simple act of kindness, but I don't think he quite understood how much I appreciated this little toy car. Thank you so much Mike Cook, for thinking of me, and a special Thank you goes out to your friend who also has a love of Datsuns that gave you this car for me!

I have a love and passion for Datsuns and have even spent many nights looking at ebay, Target, Walmart, everywhere for a little 260z to keep in my 1974 Datsun 260z.

Maybe one day I will finally get a little mini 260z for my car, but until then this little car will be a welcome addition to the car.


Comments