Late Night Strolls


Earlier this week I didn't want to be a bother for anyone, so I decided to walk home alone. Walking home sort of made me miss having a daily driver, but at the same time, I keep getting stuck on a quote from the creator of the Magnolia Special, JT Nesbitt. When he was asked about driving he responded, "I want to drive for pleasure or because it suits me at the time, not out of necessity." Now I am paraphrasing of course, but the idea is the same. And I am the same way, I thoroughly enjoy wrenching on old cars and motorcycles that you don't see everyday because when I do take them on the road they always get a positive response. You just don't get the same response driving a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon (my first car). I hope the rest of winter stays this nice so walking won't be a problem. It probably took me about 1 hour 30 minutes to finally get back to my apartment with a quick stop at Qdoba to eat a burrito. 



Comments