Hexacopter


Hexacopter build is in the works...

I have been fascinated by the idea of flight for over a year now (possibly even longer). 

In the past I have already had varying degrees of success with flying quad copters, my first one was build from aluminum channel and some laser cut parts, my second was a "racing" 250 drone that I flew up the highest I have ever been... until loosing control, hitting a tree and breaking into a million little pieces, and then most recently getting a small quad copter for christmas from my parents. The christmas quadcopter was incredibly easy to fly so I renewed my efforts of building the hexacopter that will be capable of carrying a Gopro or larger camera into the air for FPV flying/Movie making. I am using 40amp esc motor controllers and with 700kv Garett Motors. The frame is an made from carbon fiber and anodized aluminum clips so it is super light and strong.

I will keep everyone posted on how the build is coming. Stay tuned!

Comments