Milwaukee Winters


Well winter is in full swing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Snow is covering the ground, the streets are poorly plowed, and it makes me miss the warmer weather when I was still able to drive my motorcycle to work. On the bright side though, all the snow really makes me want to go cross country skiing. I always enjoyed going out to Lapham peak as a kid with my Dad and making a few loops around the trail, then as a reward going to Cousin subs and getting a Turkey sub! 

Yum, I can almost taste it.!


The Northwestern Mutual building is going up faster than I thought it would, especially in the last month or so. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is finished. Who knows maybe they will have a cafeteria to compete with the US Bank building and I will take lunch here instead.

Comments