Perfect Imperfections


A good friend, Sedrick, approached me weeks ago about, starting a wooden bow tie business. If you know me, or (atleast) getting to know me, you would realize that I never say no to a challenge! I immediately started work on carving some custom wooden bow ties. Below you will see the fruits of my labor.


Details. 

The name Sedrick came up with for our line of wooden bow ties is, "Perfect Imperfection" which highlights the cracks, knots, and imperfections within the woods that we use. Drawing attention to the otherwise flaws is what Perfect Imperfection is all about. We stand behind our handmade products. 


 Here we have a raw Buckthorn bow tie. All hand carved and shaped; set with a silk collar.


Details.




Next up we have a hand carved walnut bow tie.


Details.



Driftwood bow tie in the "buff."


Details.


And how they look all together...




Stay tuned to see how this business venture takes shape!

Comments