Flat Out Friday


Yvette and I met up with Frankie, Mike, and Amber at the first day of the Mama Tried weekend. Mama Tried is a national motorcycle show that takes place every year in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This year we were treated to a three day weekend, starting on Friday night with flat track racing at UWM's Kilbourn Avenue Arena. The floor was sprayed with Dr. Pepper for extra traction and trust me when I say that the racers needed it! The photos do not do the racers justice of how fast paced the evening was. 

It makes me really happy to know that Yvette enjoyed herself too. She found a whole new appreciation to some motorcycle brands that she hasn't even heard of before. I particularly remember a Turquoise colored Bultaco and an old ridged frame Harley(30's or so) that we both agreed looked beautiful.


Don't forget to take a look at some of the action with a clip of the races. It was a blast!


All video credit goes to 1buellrider for the video. 

Stay tuned!

Comments