New Triumph Seat Fitted


Saturday was beautiful outside, perfect weather to work a little bit on the cub. Like I said before, the Mama Tried Motorcycle show was really inspiring to me so I pulled the Tiger cub out of the shed and finally got around to fitting the seat my Mom and I reupholstered.


Not bad for some Marine quality vinyl from Jo Ann Fabrics and a brother sewing machine!


I still have the engine pulled and working on buttoning up loose ends. 


I will eventually need to buy some new rims, maybe some aluminum alloy rims.


I also need to find a left tank badge. According to my parts catalog there are two types: one for the mountain cub and one different style for the tiger cub (street cub). I will be contacting Morrie's Place this week for the missing emblems along with other miscellaneous nuts and bolts that I need.

Stay tuned!

Comments