Brew Town Rumble 2016


This past weekend was the Brewtown Rumble. Yvette and I met up with Mike and Sam to ride down to the old Pabst Brewery. Sam was very proud to show off his new KTM Dual Sport, while Yvette, Mike and I rode down on vintage BMWs.


We regrouped before exploring the brewery grounds.


Norton Commando 850 cc




Triumph Bonneville 


The colors caused by the hot exhaust gases is just beautiful. 


Yamaha







Aprilia


Old Triumph


Ducati 996



The event was packed!



Harley Davidson



Moto Guzzi



Ural Patrol



Custom street fighter that participated in the Mad Max ride


STOP!

Hold the phone, the following photos were from my favorite motorcycle of the event...

A 1964 Triumph Tiger Cub!


I made sure to take as many pictures as I could in order to help piece my '68 Tiger Cub back together. I immediately noticed in the photo above that spacer that is missing on mine for the exhaust.


Polished chrome


Another view.





BMW R75/5


BMW R75/5 Side Profile.

(I checked this speedometer and noticed that the needle was broken just like mine. I wonder if it spontaneously broke just like mine!)


Yvette's favorite bike of the event had to be this Bultaco. 


Beautiful racer. I strive to one day own a racer like this. Fairings, racing seat, and sponsorship stickers. One day.


The Brewtown rumble was not only just for motorcycles. Other two wheel transportation was welcome as well. Take a look at this bent hickory bicycle.


Steel lugging held together the hickory in key points.



Even the wheels were hickory!


Moto Guzzi for sale.


Olds Motorcycle Co. Board tracker.




Golden Rod Motorcycles.




Custom engravings done on a Triumph outer cases.














Just as we were getting ready to leave we ran across this beauty.



Honda Tank with a Yamaha engine, Im alright with it.

Stay tuned to see what's next!

Comments