Cruisin' the Grove - Waukesha County Car Club


Yvette and I went over to Elm Grove in between errands on Monday to check out the weekly Cruisin' the Grove event. This month showcased the cars and motorcycles of the Waukesha Car Club. Seeing all these beautifully restored cars and bikes makes me think about what I will want to fill my future garage with!



Simplistic interiors are the best interiors. Give me the essentials, I don't need any of the fancy technology put into cars now adays(parking assist, backward facing cameras, etc).


One of two Ferrari's at the show.





There was even a Datsun 240z at the event!


I spent a fair amount of time "fan girling" over this car. Actually now that I think about it, I must have made enough noise that the owner came over and started talking my ear off about the car.

And I didn't mind at all.


Panasport or Watanabe wheels are a popular swap for the original wheels.











Comments