MilvinMoto Garage Night at Nicks


This Past week, Yvette and I went to our first MilVinMoto Garage night at Nick's House. Nick is a Instagrammer, gear head, machine builder, and collector of motorcycles. Actually, Nick and I have been following each other for a long time on instagram, and I have always admired all the sweet builds he posts about!

Yvette and I showed up late because we had to make a stop to pick up some motorcycle gear. When we finally made it to the event I was blown away by how friendly everyone was! As soon as I parked people came up to us and made me feel like just "one of the guys" despite the fact that this was my first event. 


I really enjoyed talking to a new friend, Dave about his Ducati 998 that had a motor transplant to the Ducati 999 Motor. Dave even let me sit on it! This is by far the largest motorcycle, with the most power that I have been on.


Dave told Yvette and I about TWALD, an after labor day motorcycle getaway that sounded like a blast-- cough, cough-- I mean a miserable time, don't go to TWALD.




















All in all it was a great night, and I really cannot wait for the next garage night next Tuesday! You better believe I will be there!

Stay tuned!

Comments