Datsuns of Wisconsin Logo Design


While I was in Fort Worth, Texas I talked to the local Datsun group about creating some branding for their group, "Datsuns of Wisconsin." I created these rad stickers with the vinyl cutter at work, and I have since bought my own vinyl cutter so I don't have to rely on that anymore.


I created some that were reversed so members could stick these on the inside of their windows so they would be safe from the elements, but in all honesty, with the vinyl that I am using you need to use goof off/goo gone in order to get the adhesive off once you are done with the vinyl.


I figured if I should probably represent my own product so I saved one of the stickers before sending them out to other members of the group to stick on my quarter panel window.


Before I removed the backing of the sticker I cleaned the window with some glass cleaner. It is important that the surface that you will be applying the vinyl to be spotless, if there is any dirt or debris you will see it in little "mountains" in the vinyl.


Once everything was clean, I removed the back of the sticker, applied the vinyl, and peeled back the transfer paper.


Its as simple as that!

I will have these for sale in the following colors: 

Red, Blue, White, Black, and Silver

If you are interested in some stickers for yourself, drop me a line, I would be happy to help!

Stay tuned!

Comments