Wild Ones Weekend Bike and Car Show


Months ago the Harley Davidson Museum threw their annual Flathead reunion. They claimed that it was open to all motorcycle brands but its the Harley Davidson Museum so I was skeptical to go. As I biked in there were aisles and aisles of motorcycles lined up already, a few Jap and European bikes, but primarily Harleys. It made me feel good that I was the only BMW there, and I only missed the judged bike show by 1 year! Bummer! 


Also setup in a different section of the grounds were the vintage race cars. They were beautiful!










The Timeline Motorcycle, A rolling History of Harley Davidson. Owned and built by: Steve "Doc" Hopkins, Owner of Doc's Harley-Davidson of Shawano Co., Wi


At one point, Doc actually fired all 22 motors up. You can imagine that when he revved the engine the sound was deafening. 




Above is the plaque that was placed right to the side of the vehicle.




















Comments