Exploring Black Cat Alley



Yvette and I had some errands to run, and while we were out we decided to head over to Black Cat Alley. The Black Cat Alley is an alley converted into an art galley right across from Kenilworth, which is the satellite location for a lot of art classes through UWM. I love the idea of creating an art space that will attract all kinds of people to this alleyway that was previously neglected. I'll be honest, I have seen a lot of sketchy people go into and come out of that alley before, definitely not some place you want to go at night. By drawing attention to this space, I immediately noticed the care that was taken in order to flip the space. Milwaukee needs more places like this that embrace and celebrate the arts.































And just as I am about to leave, I turned to my right and what did I find? A sticker for Spacebeards.com. You should probably take a look at that site if you haven't already heard of it. It's pretty great.

Stay tuned!

Comments