I've waited o long for this...


Just the other day, I asked my Dad to drop off some paints to hand over to a friend who is helping me paint a gas tank. While he was still over at my apartment I quick asked him if he had enough time to go on a quick test drive around the block on the second BMW. 


Not to many people know this, but my Dad used to ride motorcycles when he was in college but stopped shortly after. Back in his day he had a little Honda which was hardly bigger than my Triumph Tiger Cub(200cc) which he would drive between Milwaukee and Waukesha. Before now, my Dad has always driven all the motorcycles I've owned but I have never really had two running vehicles to go out on rides with him. So it goes without saying that I was overjoyed when he agreed to drive around the block with me to test out the new motorcycle.


Would you just look at that smile across his face? 

Pops, if your reading this, ill keep that motorcycle running for you for whenever you want to go for a ride. I look forward to all the memories that will be made on these two BMWs!

Stay tuned for whats in store next!

Comments