Lane Motor Museum










































































































































































































When I was sent to Smyrna, Tennessee for work a few months back, the ONE place that I got to go right before I boarded the plane was the Lane Motor Museum. I only had about 45 minutes of free time after work before my flight, and the motor museum was on my way to airport so I shamelessly took all the time I could at the museum(which wasn't much time)! I literally ran from car to car in the museum snapping as many pictures and plaques that I could in order to share all the beautiful cars and motorcycles with you all. I would highly, highly recommend this museum to anyone that is interested in automotive/motorcycle history, these photos don't do the cars justice of just how immaculate they were all restored.

Stay tuned!

Comments