Wag, Walk, Run 2017































Some of my close friends might know that my girlfriend and I adopted a little chihuahua mix from the humane society. Well if this is the first that you are hearing of him, his name is Bean and he is a chihuahua/dachshund mix. Some call this mix a "chi-weenie." He is only 10 months old. I think we really lucked out on this one because he was already potty trained when we got him.

Yvette and I took our new member of the family to Wag, Walk, Run 2017 which happened at Hart Park. I might be speaking for everyone here, but it is easy to see that we all had a blast at the event! There was dog food vendors there where we got more free samples to give to Bean to try, a lure course, and Bean's favorite the agility course (as seen above). 

Bean did a great job on the lure course and chased the "rabbit" on the tether all the way up the first straightaway before losing his target on the first turn. But it was so awesome to see him compete against all the other dogs that were easily 5 to 10x his size. Everyone was cheering for him. He was also clocked at running 24 mph on the straight away, not to bad for his tiny little legs!

Yvette and I think that we will sign him up for agility class, so expect to see more action shots!

Stay tuned!

Comments