Bean, the mighty chihuahua


The canine, the myth, the legend, the mighty Bean!

I had my camera out the other day to experiment with syncing an old camera flash to my camera. The weird thing about the flash is that it would work intermittently, sometimes the flash would fire, other times it wouldn't. There was no real way of knowing when it would fire which made measuring for an appropriate exposure difficult. I have been thinking a lot lately about trading in some of my cameras in order to upgrade to something better, probably getting a better, more reliable flash too, but my D5000 still takes such good pictures, I just can't justify a big expense. We will see what happens.

 You can tell by Bean's expression that he was not very fond of the bright light, but I give him a lot of credit for allowing me to take his photo.

I love you little guy!

Comments