Ring Collaboration


Silver Tourmaline Ring 

I am so happy that I have a significant other that I can learn from and collaborate artistically with. All of the following rings are a collaboration with the beautiful, talented, Yvette Sanchez. Yvette went to the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee to pursue a degree in jewelry and metal smithing. All of the silver bezels and ring bands were fabricated by Yvette after I made her a few of the cabochons. In this list the cabochons that I made for Yvette are the Tourmaline and the unknown stone, the other stones were sourced from a professional. Now without that knowledge can you tell a difference with the quality from a novice like me to a master? I hope not! 

I will be sure to post more rings as soon as we have them finished. So keep checking back to see all the beautiful creations that Yvette Sanchez crafts!


Silver Azurite Ring


Bronze Earrings


Bronze EarringsUnknown Silver Ring


Unknown Silver Ring


Azurite Ring (Left)


Azurite Ring (Right)


Obsidian Ring (Front)


Obsidian Ring (Side)


Tourmaline Ring (Left)


Unknown (Front)


Unknown (Back)

Comments