Stay Focused

Sorry I have been so absent the last few weeks, sometimes it can be very discouraging to post new things. That and I feel as though I have been in an artistic funk lately. All my creative energy is exerted at work that when I get home I need to recharge for the next day. 

That was always a fear that I had all throughout college, if one day I would despise building/making because I did it for a career. But I don't think I am to that point yet, and I hope to never get there. Making, building, and repairing is an outlet for me. Someplace to escape from the daily routine. Something for me to hope for when I wait for parts in the mail. Something to look forward to when it is finished.

Tangent over.

Doing isn't the problem, its more so reflecting and writing about everything that happened after the fact. I realize that sometimes I just need to throw on the horse blinders and stay focused and just keep making! So with that, stay tuned, new things coming soon I promise!

Comments