Devils Lake State Park


Last year Yvette and I went out to Lacrosse to catch some Flat Out Friday indoor flat track action. On our way back from Lacrosse and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge we managed to squeeze a trip to Devils Lake State Park. I had never been to Devils Lake but I remember when I was in middle school/high school there was a field trip out to Devils Lake and I stayed up all night worrying about the trip that I actually worried myself sick. Boy do I regret that now that I have witnessed this beautiful park. First off, I could not believe how the size of the lake and how high the mountains are. I think I made the remark that scenic views looked just like a Apple wallpaper.


Yvette took her Fuji polaroid camera and got some photos while I used my DSLR.


I hope to go back to Devils Lake this summer for some more hiking and adventures. 

Stay tuned!








Comments