Daily Drawing #1


As you get older you lose the free time that you had as a child to draw and be creative. I miss that. When I was a kid I used to draw everyday and design characters, video game concepts, and card games. My sketchbook gave me a place to be creative and be free. Sometimes I miss drawing.

This drawing I did when I was trying to get into the tattoo industry and is a master drawing of Dan Hazelton who is a phenomenal bio-mechanical tattoo artist. 

I have decided to start posting my drawings and sketches because it is an important part of my life. I don't know how strict I will be at this but I am hoping to post new drawings every day to remind myself to keep designing and keep that pencil and pen moving!

I challenge all of you to pick up that pencil too and keep drawing and keep designing! I would love to see what you create!

Stay tuned!

Comments