A look back at Easter photos


Although it is the opposite of Easter outside in Wisconsin right now, these photos are just too good not to share. Bean is so photogenic, me not so much. All these photos were taken with my Nikon D90 with a 50mm Nikon macro lens. 


I love the narrow depth of field with this lens, it just makes Beans eyes and wrinkly forehead pop even more! (Love you buddy)



I remember when we took these photos I was so excited to put Bean in a bowtie. What do you think? How does he pull it off?



These are the moments that I will be able to look back and smile and remember just how happy I felt in this moment. It is a reminder of why I maintain this internet journal. It is a place where I can reflect and look back over the years to see how far I have come. I guess how far we all have come. I already look back and see how little Bean used to be. I also look back on old projects to reaffirm the fact that I deserve to own or maintain these old motorcycles, cars, and machines. 

Stay tuned!






Comments