Slippery Sunday 2019


Last year I made it to the unofficial Slippery Sunday of the Mama Tried Motorcycle show weekend. I saw a lot of familiar faces at the lake, and met a few more new faces. 


Ron Brefka who had this amazing Rickman Zundapp. We bonded as he was trying to help me get my Bultaco Alpina running.


Soon I gave up after multiple tries to get the Bultaco running I ran back to the car loaded up the bike and came back to the ice to just play photographer. 


It was awesome to see the pros rip around the makeshift track. There was every type of bike represented there from vintage to motocross to even a few sportsters showed up to show how the Hooligan bikes get down.


I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't been out to the ice to give it a shot sometime. Even if you don't have a bike setup, you are sure to find someone with a spare that would love to share their passion with you. So get out and ride, Stay tuned!





Comments