Bee Keeping

https://capitalbeesupply.com/

 I am just going to leave this here for my own reference, but encourage anyone to look into this company and give bee keeping a shot yourself. 


This past year I met some amazing new friends that do bee keeping and shared some of their honey with us(see earlier post for more details on that). I have so much respect and admiration for this form of animal husbandry because someplace I came across that when Bees go extinct, humankind won't be long to follow. That incredibly depressing, realistic warning of just how important bees are to our food supply chain makes me want to take action and learn more about keeping bees one day.


Maybe this year I will sign up for a class, it looks like it is offered from the above website, or I previously looked up that there is a local group that meets at the library every month to discuss and network about bee keeping, maybe one of these months I will attend a meeting.

Comments